Math Help Tutoring Programs
Do you find your child is increasingly frustrated with completing math homework? Do you find it challenging to support your child in preparation for math tests and math quizzes? Is your child frustrated with mental math practice? Our math tutoring program is developed by certified teachers to match the growing need of families.
Our math tutoring programs include the following benefits:
- The Scholars math program is individualized for each student using standardized Canadian assessments to determine a student’s areas of strength and weakness.
- In the Scholars math program, students focus on the following strands: number sense, measurement, geometry & spatial sense, patterning & algebra, and data management & probability. Our math program is matched to your local curriculum so these are the areas that are on report cards and taught in classrooms!
- Our math tutoring staff consists of certified teachers that specialize in the area of mathematics.
- If requested, we can contact your child’s classroom teacher to work in conjunction with the teacher’s objectives, concepts being taught, tests, and assignments.
- Each student is taught in an environment with a low student-to-teacher ratio.
- Our team utilizes a reward-based system that keeps students engaged and motivated while developing their ability to complete assignments, manage their time, and develop a sense of pride.
Find a Location
Our Math Tutoring Programs
Testimonials From Real Parents
“My son feels very supported there and utilizes the staff as an extra academic resource. Excellent staff and programs!”Teri J.
“My expectations were exceeded! I knew my son was more than capable, but the teacher helped to bring forward his potential.”Kimberly J.
“My daughter has been going to Scholars for the past 3 years and she loves it. Her confidence level and quality of work have improved tremendously.”Puneet K.