Preparing your child for post-secondary success.
Scholars Education employs a team of specialized certified teachers and qualified tutors to support students in grade 12 math tutoring as they work through advanced functions, calculus and vectors, and data management.
Why choose Scholars Education for grade 12 math tutoring?
- Scholars calculus and functions tutors are able to provide support in study skills such as organizational strategies, test preparation to reduce anxiety, note taking, memorization strategies and more!
- Scholars specialized mathematics instructors work with your child in a low student-to-teacher ratio.
- If requested, Scholars can reach out to your child’s classroom teacher to help your child better prepare for math tests, math quizzes and math exams, based on the classroom teacher’s syllabus.
- Our team of tutors offers shared knowledge and teaching strategies when working through the grade 12 math curriculum with students.
- Our math team allows for flexibility in scheduling unplanned sessions. Scholars is often able to accommodate additional sessions to prepare for unexpected tests or quizzes.