Teaching children to learn to read with confidence.
Learning to read can be challenging. At Scholars, we have developed a customized early childhood reading readiness program geared toward teaching fundamental reading skills and comprehension so students can be successful in all their classes.
Learn to read with certified teachers and qualified mentors.
Learning to read is fundamental for academic success, but it’s not always easy. Our Reading Readiness program focuses on the fundamentals of early childhood learning. Scholars’ tutors are trained to work with Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten, and young children through an individualized reading program to build reading skills and confidence.
When your child learns to read with our tutors, they get the tools, support, and encouragement they need to become a strong reader.
Our Reading Readiness program teaches your child:
- Reading comprehension
- Oral reading skills
- Sight vocabulary
Scholars helps new readers build skills by providing:
- Customized programs to ensure an individualized approach
- Personalized attention from certified teachers and qualified mentors for the entire session
- A focus on phonics and sight words, which are the building blocks for reading
- Hands-on activities to keep your child engaged in learning
- Regular meetings with parents or guardians to discuss progress and next steps
- A learning system where students earn prizes as they work through their programs to motivate and engage them
Flexible Scheduling That Suits Your Needs
Whether your child is learning to read from home or you require flexible programs to fit your busy schedule, we have a solution to meet your needs.
In-centre and online class options
No long-term commitment
Flexible scheduling options
Start In-Centre or Online Today!
Our Reading Readiness program is offered both in-centre and online. Contact us today for additional information or to schedule your child’s complimentary reading assessment.Find a Location