Do you have a passion for teaching?
Scholars Education Centre prides itself on providing a broad range of individualized, relevant, and creative learning opportunities of the highest standard to individuals of all ages. We hold ourselves in the highest regard when it comes to the quality of our tutoring and our level of service and we expect the same from our teachers. Our teachers are absolutely essential to upholding our mission: “Scholars Education Centres will be nationally recognized for student achievement, teaching excellence, family partnerships and local, community-based connections. Our lifelong learners—of all ages, from all walks of life—will embrace opportunities in the future with confidence and ease because of our individualized programming.
The Best Scholars Teachers:
- Are familiar with the current curriculum.
- Are able to recognize students strengths and weaknesses to provide individualized lessons to help them improve based on their learning style.
- Use a variety of teaching methods to maximize student engagement.
- Have the ability to teach up to three students at one time.
- Like to work flexible hours, including weeknights and Saturday mornings.
- Spark curiosity and captivate children to learn.
- Are passionate about teaching and truly care about the difference they can make for a child and their academic career.
If this sounds like you, we want you on our team! Fill out the submission form and attach your resume (no cover letter is necessary).