French Help Tutoring Programs
Most parents and guardians struggle with French tutoring for one simple reason—they do not speak French! Scholars Education provides tutoring and programs for students in French immersion, extended French, and Core French for all grades. Our French program is taught by certified teachers and qualified mentors in a low student-to-teacher ratio, allowing your child to have the greatest opportunity for success. Our French program mirrors the local school board curriculum, making it directly transferrable to what your child is learning in the classroom.
Included in Scholars French tutoring program:
- Oral communication
- Reading fluency
- Introductory French phonetics
- Writing and spelling
- Vocabulary development
Our French tutors also assist students with homework assignments, test preparation, and general homework help.
Why choose Scholars Education for French tutoring?
- Our French tutoring staff at Scholars Education consists of certified teachers and qualified mentors specializing in French.
- Our qualified French tutoring staff will provide support for quizzes, assignments, and test preparation. In addition, we support each student with time management skills, note organization techniques, and helpful study tips!
- If requested, we can contact your child’s classroom teacher to work in conjunction with the French teacher’s course syllabus and better plan for upcoming quizzes, assignments, and tests.
- Each student is taught in an environment with a low student-to-teacher ratio.
Contact us today for more information on our French tutoring programs!
We can start you off with an assessment or trial hour with no obligation to enroll.Find a location