In Home Tutoring
Our Help@Home in home tutoring program offers families convenient, one-on-one tutoring in the comfort of their own home. Our qualified staff will mentor your child through an individually designed program based on their level of understanding of each subject, and the Canadian provincial curriculum. The Scholars Education Centre Help@Home program is highlighted by the following details:
- Tutoring and mentoring are completed one on one and each program is customized and individualized to the needs of each student.
- The Help@Home program covers a wide range of subjects including, but not limited to Math, English, Science, Calculus, Advanced Functions, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and more! The program is designed for students pre-k through high school.
- We provide parent and guardian conferencing every 12 hours so that you are continuously kept up to date regarding progress.
- At the discretion of parents and guardians, we contact each student’s classroom teacher so that we are working in conjunction with the school and teacher.
- Our Help@Home program can be customized to help enrichment based students get ahead and challenge them on a continuous basis, while also helping students that are behind and need to get caught up to grade level.
- In conjunction with our program, we can offer students homework support on upcoming tests, assignments, and additional school related assignments.
Help@Home – In Home Tutoring Offering
We are excited to offer the following programs for our Help@Home in home tutoring program:
- Reading Readiness Program (Pre-kindergarten – Kindergarten)
- Grade 1 to 8 Programs
- High School Program (Grades 9 – 12)