Early Childhood Tutoring: Reading Readiness Program
Early childhood tutoring is challenging! As a parent or guardian, where do you start and what do you need to focus on? How is the learning process structured for the younger age groups? How do you create a stimulating learning environment that is engaging for the child? Equally important is determining if your child is where they need to be prior to entering their elementary school years. At Scholars, our certified teachers developed a customized early childhood tutoring program that is geared towards putting students in a successful position to achieve results.
Learning to read is fundamental for school success, but it is not always easy. Scholars’ teachers are trained to work with toddlers to prepare them for success in the classroom. Our Reading Readiness program focuses on the fundamentals of early childhood learning, which includes: phonics, reading comprehension, oral reading comprehension, spelling, basic mathematics and sight vocabulary. Scholars customized student programs ensure an individual approach.
Scholars helps achieve reading success through providing:
- Individual attention from certified teachers for the entire session
- Hands-on activities to keep little ones engaged in learning
- A focus on phonics and sight words, the building blocks for reading
- Regular meetings with a parent or guardian to discuss progress and next steps
- A reward-based learning system in which students earn prizes as they work through their programs
Contact us today for more information on our Reading Readiness programs!
Our Reading Readiness program is offered both in Centre and for in-home tutoring. Contact us today for additional information or to schedule your reading assessment.Find a location